JVIPM offers a wide range of project management services to Tenants, Landlords, Developers, Architects, Engineers, and General Contractors. Our years of experience and unique perspective allow us to offer the following:
- Building reviews and assessments.
- Project team assembly that includes RFQs, RFPs, interviews, evaluations and selections.
- Preconstruction services including coordination of space planning, budgeting, scheduling, reviewing/assessing preliminary plans with the client and design team, coordinating submittal and review/approvals with landlords and code consultants, constructability assessments, site logistics, bidding/negotiating trade contracts, cash flow analysis and payment schedules.
- Construction phase services include contract administration, scheduling and cost tracking, progress meetings, review of payment and change order applications, cost monitoring, quality control and overall project direction to completion.
- Move coordination and project closeout.
- Assisting firms on responding to RFQs and RFPs.
- Creating and conducting presentations.